- Yellow sticky trap: Bright colors attract flying insects, and high-quality glue keeps them from escaping. Specially designed for flying plant pests. Fungus pest insect catcher is great for outdoor or indoor plants, especially potted plants.
- Easy to use: the fruit fly traps with sharp bottoms can be inserted directly into the soil, avoiding the trouble of tying ropes or hooks.
- Safe and non-toxic: plant gnat traps use bright colors and glue to catch pests, no odors and harmful drugs, and no harm to people and pets.
- Warm prompt: the temperatures rise in the summer, maybe causing the glue to melt, and fruit fly paper traps indoors to stick together. Please keep this bug-killer trap for plants indoors in the refrigerator for a while before using it. Carefully peel the protective film and avoid film rupture.
- Long lasting: sticky bug trap paper with a very strong adhesive, they are UV resistant and waterproof. No need to replace the houseplant insect catcher until fully covered with bugs.
bright colors and cute patterns
Stingmon Yellow Sticky Trap
Yellow sticky traps have bright colors, cute shapes, and diverse styles. The yellow fruit fly trap is safe, and it uses high-quality glue so that mosquito and insects cannot escape.
Stingmon Helps With Plant Bugs
There are a lot of invisible insect eggs in the potted soil.
After some time, the eggs of flying insects slowly grow up.
As the larvae grow, they break through the soil, and the flying insects will annoy you.
Our orange sticky bug trap will solve your flying insect problems.
Stingmon real comment graph
Our sticky trap is effective in use and can be used in a wide range of situations, such as indoor and outdoor occasions, and can also be used for indoor pot decoration. It's the best way to get rid of bugs.
- Potted plant
- Anywhere you want
- Double-sided long-lasting adhesive traps the insects more effectively. The butterfly holder makes the trap easier to use
- Made of non-toxic material, high and low temperature resistant and waterproof.
- Widely capture aphids, leaf miners, fungus gnats, white flies, black flies, midges, mosquitoes, and other flying insects.
- These fruit fly traps are great for indoor pots and outdoor plants, especially good for indoor use.