- 🏺 PERFECT FOR POTTED PLANTS — Indoors and Outdoors, Containers Without Drain Holes
- 💞 NATURAL CONDITIONER — Reacts With Soil To Release Essential Nutrients
- 🎈 AERATES SOIL — Creates Space for Plant Roots to Expand and Grow
- 💧 BETTER DRAINAGE — Porosity of Vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots
- 🚫 DOES NOT BREAK DOWN — Lasts Longer in Potting Mixes Than Other Additives
Perfect Plants Vermiculite is an excavated mineral rock that is conditioned for use with garden plants. This porous soil additive helps to aerate soils, keeping stress off of growing roots. Adding Vermiculite to your soil is beneficial because it holds nutrients that growing roots can reach — while draining away excess water and harmful bacteria. Vermiculite proves to be a great match with plants grown in containers — these rocks do not decompose even in harsh weather conditions. Perfect Plants Vermiculite is an 8 Quart supply that comes in a 13x15" heavy-duty, re-sealable bag — perfect for storage or later use.
Vermiculite is Beneficial For:
- Aerating Soils
- Indoor and Outdoor Plants
- Holding Nutrients Where Plants Can Reach
- Drains Harmful Bacteria
- Maintains Soil Moisture
- Balances Container Conditions for Potted Plants
Mix Vermiculite With Natural Soils
Vermiculite is best used as an additive to help lighten and enhance soil conditions for potted plants. We recommend pairing it with an All-Natural, preferably organic, potting soil. This soil additive will relieve stress on roots and drain excess moisture — providing the most ideal container conditions for plants of any kind.
Simply mix a 1:4 ratio of 1 part Perfect Plants Vermiculite with 4 Parts Organic Potting Mix.
Blend well in a large container before using it to pot plants.
Vermiculite is porous, and lightweight, and creates space within potting soils. This helps to relieve stress on growing roots.
The porous surfaces of Vermiculite hold nutrients in place, making it easier for roots to absorb.
Protects Against Dryness
Vermiculite is an excavated mineral rock that does not decompose. It is frequently used at the bottom of gas fireplaces to help absorb and direct heat.
Vermiculite is an incredible asset for hydroponic growth. When used as a growing medium for establishing roots, Vermiculite can be the perfect match to help boost your plant by cutting excess water and absorbing vital nutrients!