- 🥥【Why Use Coconut Coir Pith?】- Coco Bliss is an environmentally friendly and sustainable growing medium that’s 100% natural, organic, and harvested from the bi-product of coconut production! Coco coir is ideal for ensuring low EC and pH levels when growing plants, seedlings, cuttings, and herbs in indoor and outdoor gardens!
- 🌱【Premium Coco Coir Growing Medium】- Coco Bliss from Plantonix is the perfect way to add nutrients and moisture to gardening soil! Coconut Coir Pith helps retain water for longer, reduces soil compaction, and acts as a growing medium for microorganisms that break down organic matter!
- 🪴【Improves Aeration and Soil Drainage!】- Coco Bliss is naturally light in texture, allowing it to create air pockets in the soil, so plants can absorb more oxygen. Coco coir increases the permeability of the soil, which helps reduce plant stress from floods, dryness, or lack of moisture! Coco Bliss is also proven to help give your plants more resistance to root rot!
- 💧【Saves Water and Helps the Environment!】- Coco coir helps with water retention and drainage, so your plants don’t need to be watered as frequently. All Plantonix Coco Bliss is eco-friendly and biodegradable, making it a great choice for sustainable gardening practices!
- 👩🌾【Great for a HUGE Variety of Uses!】- Coconut coir pith is so much more than just a growing medium! Add it to reptile bedding, cat litter, compost, worm bedding, or as a mushroom substrate! Coco Bliss from Plantonix can also be used in place of peat moss since it adds the same benefits at only a fraction of the cost!
Plantonix Premium Coco Coir Pith
100% Natural & Organic, OMRI Listed
Plantonix is proud to supply horticulture-grade coconut coir products in America. We are a family-owned business in Southern Oregon. Our factory is located in the Southern part of India, far from the ocean where nature has gifted us with the globe's best coconuts and plenty of fresh water for processing.
We do not use harsh chemicals or steam to process our coco coir. It is fully washed multiple times with fresh water to attain low EC levels and reduce the risk of salt build-up in your soil.
How To Use Plantonix Coco Bliss
- Lay the block down flat somewhere that can hold water and allow space for expansion.
- Slowly pour warm water over the briquette allowing water to absorb without a runoff. Let sit for 30-40 minutes.
- Break apart with hands until light and spongy.
When using a growing medium we recommend buffering. This involves pre-soaking the coir for 12-24 hours with a cal-mag buffering solution. This will help displace the excess sodium and balances the naturally occurring potassium. After soaking, rinse the media with water to remove the displaced sodium while leaving the calcium.
- The warmer the water, the faster and easier the expansion.
- Do not use water over 100 degrees Fahrenheit