- Carbon soil amendment – increases soil carbon and soil organic matter
- Highly concentrated 70% humic content (A&L method) while other humic products are typically 30% or less
- Feeds beneficial soil microbes by providing a key food source. Improves seed germination, root mass, root vigor and overall root and plant health
- Highest quality of humate source
- Environmentally friendly, OMRI listed. User friendly; can be blended with fertilizers, alongside any fertilizer program, or used alone
- Proven products made in the USA 75 Years of expertise
- Cannot be shipped to South Dakota
What is Humic DG?
Humic DG is an organic, carbon-based soil amendment that is highly concentrated and contains 70% fulvic acid, humic acid and humin. It is made using The Andersons patented, Dispersible Granule (DG) technology. Upon contact with water, each Humic DG granule disperses into thousands of micro particles that move directly into the root zone and provide immediate benefits to the soil and plant.
Benefits of Humic DG
Improves Soil Structure and Drought Tolerance
Humic DG can benefit all soil types and reduce watering requirements. In sandy soils, it increases water holding capacity and decreases evaporation. In clay and other compact soils, it enables deeper water and root penetration.
Enhances Nutrient Uptake and Fertilizer Efficiency
The carbon provided by Humic DG is a food source for beneficial soil microbes. When the microbial activity is boosted, nutrients become more readily available to the plant.
Increases Carbon and Organic Material
Humic DG's unique carbon matrix includes a high concentration of trace minerals and organic acids that improve seed germination, root mass, root vigor and overall root and plant health.
Organic and OMRI-Listed
Humic DG is environmentally and user friendly. It can be applied frequently without risk of burning or harming your lawn.