- [Soil Moisture/Light/pH Tester] You can use this soil tester kit not only to check pH, it also tests moisture and sunlight levels. You can make all the right adjustments to ensure that your plant is getting just what it needs.
- [Efficient & Precise] The double-needle design measures soil moisture and pH value efficiently and precisely, which provides you the basic information about the soil condition of your garden and lawn.
- [Easy to Use] No complex process to operate this tester. You can just insert the soil test kit about 2-4 inches and toggle the switch to test the pH, moisture, and sunlight you would like to measure.
- [No Batteries Required] Just plug and read. You don’t have to worry about recharging or getting an inaccurate result from a lack of power. This inexpensive monitor gives accurate results.
- [Widely Applicable] Compact and portable design for home garden breeding, rice planting, vegetable planting, forest planting, flower planting, greenhouse planting, horticultural cultivation, soil testing, etc., to meet all your needs for soil testing.
Most people know what their plants need to thrive. But how will you know if your plants have everything they really need?
Many gardeners know that soil testing is a healthy foundation for plants to grow.
Well, yoyomax Soil Test Kit 3-in-1design to measure pH, light, and moisture, provides the information you need to keep your plants growing as they should.
If you want to make your plants thrive and grow healthy, yoyomax Soil Test Kit may be a good alternative for you.
Test Soil Moisture
Switch the soil meter to MOIST, and you will know when to water plants that are more reasonable.
Test Light Intensity
Switch the soil meter to LIGHT, and you will know whether plants get adequate sunlight.
Test Soil pH Value
Switch the soil meter to pH, and you will know about the pH level of the soil around your plants.
How to Use:
Step 1: Switch to MOIST/LIGHT/pH position according to demand
Step 2: Insert the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: Check the moisture/light/pH level in the dial after 60 seconds
Step 5: Remove the probe from the soil and wipe clean after each use
Please Kindly Noted:
1. DO NOT force the soil meter into very hard soil or touch hard objects, easy to damage the probes
2. DO NOT use it to test any liquids directly, such as pure water, lemon juice, vinegar, and so on, or the probes may be damaged. This soil meter CAN ONLY be used in the soil
3. DO NOT leave the soil meter in the soil for a long time
4. CAN NOT determine the light necessary, it only shows the light intensity that is hitting it
5. If the soil is too dry and the indicator will not move, water it before testing