- SANSEVIERIA ZEYLANICA: Mother in Laws Tongue House Plant is a stemless evergreen that grows elongated, sword-shaped leaves from its underground rootstock. The Snake Plant is an upright species with a firm structure and hardiness characteristics. Being that it is a perennial, the Sansevieria will live for years when properly cared for.
- RIPPLED WITH SHADES OF GREEN: This interestingly shaped houseplant features horizontal ripples across the leaves, ranging from lighter to darker shades of green. These intricate stripes pattern throughout the foliage and provide contrast to the plant's unusual form. Display the Snake Plant by itself or with other indoor house plants.
- LONG, LUSH FOLIAGE: Growing tall, the Sansevieria Zeylanica succulent plant can reach up to two or three feet in height. Snake Plant's dark green, fibrous spears retain circular clumping and rigidity with growth. This indoor house plant is a standing beauty for decorating vacant spaces.
- TOLERANT, VERTICAL GROWER: Devil's Tongue Plant is incredibly tough and will grow indoors in dimly lit areas (similar to other low-light house plants) but will prefer moderate to bright indirect sunlight (it may even enjoy the direct sun from time to time). Drought-tolerant, this species does not require much water and nearly thrives on neglect, making it the perfect houseplant for beginning growers.
- LIVE PLANTS GUARANTEE: This real Snake Plant arrives healthy in a starter snake plant pot. Sansevieria succulents are cared for within a rotated nursery stock with other potted plants prior to shipment, and prepared for home decor. Each plant ships fully rooted in a 4-inch grow pot and is estimated to range from 9-11 inches tall (measured from the rim of the pot).
Sansevieria Zeylanica 'Snake Plant' is a charismatic, hardy succulent that grows tall and upright. The Mother in Law's Tongue houseplant spreads from its rootstock, developing long, tapering spears. These leaves are leathery and variegated with shades of light to dark green. Horizontal patterning spans throughout the plant, giving contrast to its overall shape. Rigid foliage mildly twists with growth, lending diversity to the Devil's Tongue appearance. Snake Plants will thrive in most indoor conditions, it is an extremely durable species with drought and low light tolerance. For best results, grow this houseplant where it can receive moderate to bright indirect sunlight and water once every one or two weeks after the soil has dried. For an earthy statement, grow Sansevieria with a round terracotta pot or try a modern presentation with a white or copper planter box. Snake Plant can stand alone or alongside close relatives such as Black Coral Snake Plant, Sansevieria Cylindrica, Sansevieria Masoniana, Sansevieria Moonshine, Sansevieria Trifasciata Bantel, Sansevieria Trifasciata Prain or Sansevieria Trifasciata Zeylanica. Low light house plants such as Croton Plant, Dieffenbachia, Fittonia Plant, Philodendron, Pothos Plant, Staghorn Fern, or ZZ Plant may also work in unison with the Sansevieria to create an intriguing decor collection. Enjoy Sansevieria's different form, easy-going nature, and color vibrancy year-round.